I am back on my comfy couch just having returned from Younique Convention 2017 in New Orleans! While I’m tired and a little achey – I am feeling more inspired than I ever have! Not only were some amazing announcements made, I met so many incredible people and learned so many new things that I can’t wait to implement into my business! Before I dig into my work, I wanted to write a little recap to easily share with you all of the big announcements that were made at Younique Convention 2017!
- NEW YOUNIQUE PRODUCTS: Get ready for Customizable build-your-own Moodstruck Pressed shadow palettes, a new blending brush, Royalty Oil Control Mask, Royalty Exfoliating Mask, Mask Applicator Tool, Moodstruck Splash Liquid Lipstick:Metallic/nudes, Moodstruck Precision Dip & Draw Liner, Moodstruck Eye Primer – REFORMULATED!
- 2018 Younique Incentive Trip: We are heading to CANCUN, MEXICO! More details should be released soon to let us know when the qualification period will begin and how we can earn this trip! I am headed to Punta Cana in October for earning the 2017 incentive trip and I’ll be working my butt off to earn this one as well!
- Cash Bonuses: Presenters who are paid as Pink Status or Blue Status and personally sponsor a new Presenter are eligible for the Exemplary Bonus. ALSO – When a Presenter promotes to Elite for the first time, both the Presenter and her first upline Elite will receive a bonus of $250 USD, $287.5 CAD, $287.5 AUD, $325 NZD, £162.5 GBP, $3,250 MXN, 212.5 € EUR, or HK$1,850.
- Car Bonus for Purple and Black status presenters! As a Purple status presenter, I am going to have my car paid for each month! Can you believe it??
- 2018 Younique Convention will be held in San Antonio next year! Early bird pricing is currently in effect so grab yours now! It’s going to be another amazing event that you won’t want to miss!
If you’ve been on the fence about whether or not to join us at convention next year – let me say this: you will not regret it! It’s one of the best experiences you’ll have throughout your business, and it’s a business expense write off!