Let’s get a little more personal here! Sometimes I think I’m an open book, but in actuality there’s probably quite a bit you don’t know about me! So here it goes!
- I’m a HUGE introvert. A lot of people who watch my videos probably think that I’m an extrovert, outgoing and enjoy speaking in public. This couldn’t be any further from the truth! In person I am quiet, enjoy a ton of alone time and have a small circle of friends. I actually find it quite difficult to make new friends.
- I’m a problem finder. I can look at any situation and pick out all of the potential risks. Terrible, right? Well – a long with this I am also great at finding solutions! I like to know exactly what I am getting myself into, what might go wrong and how I can fix it if it does!
- My background is marketing – not makeup. Actually 5 years ago, the only makeup I wore was lipgloss from the drug store. I graduated from a college Public Relations program and have been employed in a Marketing role every since. It’s a huge passion of mine!
- I’m a yoga fanatic. I was introduced to yoga more recently so I am still developing my skills, but I enjoy a yoga routine daily. It helps to declutter my mind and set the tone for the day. Plus, who doesn’t love Yoga clothes? I am also a YogaClub box ambassador, grab your Yoga clothes at a HUGE DISCOUNT!
- I am working through post partum anxiety 5 years after giving birth to my son. You hear about Post Partum Depression, but you hardly every hear about Post Partum Anxiety, which is a whole new ball game. I am at a good place in my life where I am able to manage it, however it is a daily decision that must be made in order to survive. If you ever need someone to talk to, please feel free to reach out to me!
- I am married to my soulmate. No seriously, I know a lot of people think that. I am one of them. He is my complete opposite, but he gets me like nobody does. We’ve been through so much together, a ton of time a part (he’s military), moves, difficult pregnancies and everything in between. He’s my rock.
- My business is about more than makeup. Not only does it financially provide my family with what it needs, it brings me emotional stability. It is a creative outlet that allows me to refocus my thinking and do something positive with my time.
- I have no baby toenail. Yeah this is a weird one.
- I love to travel and hope that I always have the opportunity to! I’ve been to quite a few places in the last couple of years, including Australia, Jamaica, New Orleans, Chicago, Boston. I am set to travel to Punta Cana in a few months for the very first time! Explore the world while you can!
- I’m a hoarder and if it weren’t for my husband, you would absolutely see me on that TV show. I hate to throw anything out as I believe that everything has a purpose. It’s not that I need things in my life to be happy, it’s that I hate to waste. I am learning to let go these days by giving more to others who can use it (versus throwing things in the trash, which I simply cannot do).
So that’s basically me in a nutshell – although I’d like to think I am so much more! Want to connect on FB? Send me a friend request!